Learn How We Achieved and Maintain Our 100% Job Placement Rate
Your new medical transcription job is our priority even before you graduate. MTACC has come a long way since the beginning. We’ve taken all the pieces that make it easier for you to find your ideal medical transcription job and have made each one a priority with the Advanced MT and Editing program. This helps to ensure YOU get the job offer you’ve been waiting for.
We Don’t Stop Once You’ve Graduated.
- Lifetime support for graduates of our Advanced Medical Transcription and Editing program.
- MTACC has 100% job placement rate for our Advanced MT and Editing program as of October 31, 2017, through our Career Placement Center. We don’t stop until you are employed!
- Program includes simulated practice employer testing with one-on-one editing and feedback from our certified instructors. Our goal is to get you used to difficult employer testing so when the times comes, you’ll have no problem!
- Extensive employment module, Focus on Employment, all about life after graduation — tells you what you can expect in your first medical transcription job.
- Information about owning your own Medical Transcription business as well as being an Independent Contractor. Do you know what the differences are and how each one can benefit you? This section helps you decide what’s best for YOU and your family.
- Medical Transcription job links and sources for medical transcription job openings.
- List of medical transcription services and employers that have hired our graduates and other graduates. Experience is not necessary if you know where to look!
- Lists of sources for online medical transcription networking — for first notice of job openings and meeting other employed MTs.
- Access to private employment and referral directories and employment websites.
- Personal assistance with cover letter and resume preparation make YOU the most appealing to an employers. Tips and advice on interviewing.
- Learn how to apply to medical transcription services for the greatest chances of a job offer and which medical transcription services are hiring our graduates.
- Beautiful diploma ready for framing awarded upon graduation.
Our 100% Medical Transcription Job Placement rate is for our Advanced MT and Editing program. While no school can lawfully guarantee you employment when you finish, ask about the percentage of students that get (and keep) jobs after graduation. Our rate is 100%. Don’t settle for less — take a look at why our Advanced MT and Editing program is different from the others.